No products in the basket.
Natural Woven Roller Shades
Natural woven roller shades are always very decorative and provide a stylish touch and natural feel to any room. Whether your home is traditional, contemporary or somewhere in between, our Premium natural woven shades will give your home fashion-forward style with long-lasting appeal. Natural woven roller shades turn natural woods, reeds, bamboo and sisal into dramatic window accents and provides a combination of durability and attractiveness.
|Material:||Eco-friendly Bamboo (wood)|
|Rooms:||Bedroom, Dining Room, Office, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom|
|Durability:||Built to last – lighter than most woods, water resistant, can withstand extreme heat|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||General Dusting|
|How to Operate:||Can be rolled up or down into closed position using conroller chain.|
Beautiful woven wood shades crafted from bamboo reed, bamboo slat, sisal, grass, jute and other natural materials. They add natural colour, texture and dimension to your windows, while creating a comfortable atmosphere of either casual elegance or simple sophistication.
Bamboo roller shades often have patterns which add an elegant touch to any room. The bamboo is meticulously designed with the richness of yarn, or lightly laced to allow the natural beauty of the bamboo to stand out and be fully treasured.
Bamboo is a natural resource that will regrow faster than it can be cut down. This makes it the ideal renewable material for window coverings. Therefore woven shades are the environmentally friendly choice for all home-owners looking to lessen their carbon footprint.
Woven roller shades provide complete cover for any window or doorway, for extra privacy and security. Their woven patterns make these shades extremely durable and impervious to weathering, fading or cracking. It also protects interiors against heat and sunlight.
With a natural, rustic look, woven roller shades sufficiently diffuse light from outside to create a calming ambience on the room. It’s no wonder that these fabulous blinds have become so popular in many homes. With Premium Blinds, you can get the perfect blinds for your home manufactured within 3 days with a 1 year guarantee. Simply hop online and find your ideal window covering.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.