No products in the basket.
Woodgrain Aluminium Blinds 50mm
These fashionable 50mm wood grain aluminium blinds beautifully complement the design of any room. Select from a vast selection of colours and wood grain finishes – all ideal for rooms with heat and humidity. Choose one look for your home or mix and match options for an eclectic feel.
|Durability:||High resilience to fade but can be permanently dented if bent.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe clean only.|
|How to Operate:||Horizontal blinds that can be rotated into the open or closed position using controller strings.|
Stylish and Reliable – The best of both worlds!
Imagine if you could take the best parts of 2 different items and combine them to make one greater item. This hybrid would be the best of both and completely revolutionary. The Wood Grain Aluminium Venetian blinds combine the classical style so sought after in wooden blinds with the functionality and durability that make aluminium blinds so popular. The result is a stylish, practical set of blinds perfect for any room in any situation.
The Wood Grain Aluminium Venetian blinds offer a variety of colour options and fantastic finishes. The wood grain gives you an option to match your window coverings with whichever theme you may find suitable for a particular room. Whether you’re looking for a lighter contemporary look for your lounge or a classic French oak for your study, there is a finish to suit your taste and needs. With so many options to choose from, the world is your oyster.
Given that the make-up of the blinds is aluminium, the Wood Grain Aluminium Venetian blinds provide all the benefits usually associated with aluminium blinds. Their durability means that they won’t warp or crack and your colour won’t fade. The encompassing material makes the functionality simple and efficient, allowing for extra control over light entering the room. Increased privacy is another advantage on offer.
This combination of style and functionality allows the Wood Grain Aluminium Venetian blinds to provide consumers with the ultimate choice in window coverings. With the wide variety of options available, Premium Blinds are able to manufacture made to measure blinds within 3 days. The 1 year guarantee on top of all these benefits allows consumers peace of mind. For added convenience, all blinds can be bought online anywhere in South Africa.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.