No products in the basket.
Woodgrain Aluminium Blinds 25mm
Get the look of a real wood blind with the advantages of aluminium – light weight, sturdy, and resilient. Our 25mm wood grain venetian blinds are aluminium blinds that look like real wood. The wood grain gives you an option to match your window coverings with whichever theme you may find suitable for a particular room.
|Durability:||High resilience to fade but can be permanently dented if bent.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe clean only.|
|How to Operate:||Horizontal blinds that can be rotated into the open or closed position using wand.|
The Best of Both Style and Functionality
Whether for a new home or a complete makeover, the choice of blinds is one of the most important choices you will make for your home. You want them to be beautiful and as expressive as you are, whilst still maintaining functionality. Our 25mm aluminium wood grain blinds offer the best of both worlds with style and functionality, however, if you’re still not convinced then have a look through the following benefits:
- More and more homeowners are using blinds as a starting point for creating a mood and an expression of their tastes.
- Wood grain aluminium blinds provide the naturalness of wood which adds aesthetics to any environment.
- Customers are provided with a wide variety of options including wood grain finish in a multitude of styles and colours from dark wood to a light bamboo.
- Aluminium wood grain finishes allows for versatility in design and gives a warm cosy finish to any window.
At Premium Blinds we have combine these stylish design options with the durability and strength of high-grade aluminium. Due to their composition they are unlikely to crack, fade, or warp which always tends to be a possibility with real wood products. Thus, making these perfect for the South African climate. The light-weight make-up of these window coverings permit trouble-free transport and installation and improved functionality.
Additionally, the 25mm wood grain aluminium blinds come with the same benefits usually found with blinds if not more. They are easy to clean and maintain (a light dusting or brief wipe down will prove sufficient) as well as have the ability to precisely control the light allowed into any given room. Collectively these advantages make these blinds irreplaceable whether in the work place or at home.
Our wood-look aluminium blinds give customers the luxury finish of wood with a much more accessible price tag and offers a discreet stylish look while folding away neatly.
Product EnquiryNeed to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.