No products in the basket.
Vertical Blinds 90mm
Vertical blinds are a great alternative to a traditional curtains as they offer similar light excluding ability, while offering the extra benefit of tilting to filter natural light into your room while excluding glare. In this way they combine functionality and style to provide excellent sun control for the full length of your window.
|Material:||Fabric / PVC.|
|Durability:||Fabric can fade and tear.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe or vacuum with brush attachment.|
|How to Operate:||Can stacked to side using strings and louvres opened and closed using chain to contol light.|
90mm Vertical blinds – The 5 Biggest Mistakes when Choosing Blinds for your Home
Congratulations on choosing blinds as your preferred window coverings. You made the right choice! Now comes the interesting part: selecting the right kind of blinds for you and your home. Blinds are a semi-permanent feature in the home, so the possibility exists that they will not be replaced for a long time to come. With that in mind, it’s important to be precise when making the selection (from horizontal blinds in the kitchen to vertical blinds in front of your sliding door).
Here are 5 of the biggest mistakes most often made when finding blinds and how to easily avoid them:
- Style: When making over your home or office, it’s important to make sure there is a theme running throughout your design, whatever that may be. So why should choosing blinds be any different? With a vast array of styles and designs to select from, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Be sure to keep in mind the different lighting at different times of the day.
- Size: The length and width of your blinds are imperative when selecting a window covering. Too short and you’ll lose all ability to control light or privacy; too long and they become cumbersome and unattractive. The correct measurements can make all the difference so it’s important to know what you need (whether it is the 90mm vertical blinds or 127mm vertical blinds).
- Cleaning: Whilst blinds by no means need the thorough cleaning that comes with having curtains, a light dusting or wipe down with a damp cloth will ensure your blinds look spick and span. Luckily this process is simple and easy with vertical blinds and horizontal blinds.
- Suitable: Whether you’re searching for blinds for your bathroom, kitchen or lounge, picking the correct type of blind is essential. Whilst a dark mahogany wood blinds would fit perfectly with your home office, the blinds in your bathroom will last longer if they were Aluminium. Your ability to control light and privacy will be greatly improved by the most suited blinds.
- No blinds at all: You don’t have blinds in your home? Why not?! They’re shown to be durable, cost-efficient and stylish. Blinds are fast becoming the preferred window covering worldwide. Whether it be for home or the office, there are right vertical or horizontal blinds for you.
Well now you know which mistakes to avoid, it’s time to get out there and find the perfect set of blinds for your home. From the bedroom to the scullery; from venetian blinds to vertical blinds; from wooden blinds to aluminium blinds, all styles and types are catered for. Premium Blinds can manufacture made to measure range blinds in 3 days with a 1-year guarantee for added peace of mind. Shop conveniently and buy blinds online anywhere in South Africa.
Product EnquiryNeed to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.