No products in the basket.
Vertical Blinds 127mm
Our 127mm vertical blinds are perfect for large picture windows and patio doors. These blinds are comprised of rigid, fabric-covered vanes. When the vanes are opened, the vertical blinds softly filters the light and preserves your view. When the vanes are closed, they block light to darken the room and enhance privacy. Vertical blinds stack compactly to the side of your window when drawn open and are available in a wide variety of colours and textures.
|Material:||Fabric / PVC.|
|Durability:||Fabric can fade and tear.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe or vacuum with brush attachment.|
|How to Operate:||Can stacked to side using strings and louvres opened and closed using chain to contol light.|
Vertical Blinds: The Perfect Blinds for large windows or doors
Finding the perfect blind to suit your needs can seem a daunting task. Especially when the blinds you need is less common. One example of this would be finding suitable blinds that are big enough to dress your doors.
Whether they’re double doors, French doors, or standard sliding doors, there are a wide range of options available. Vertical blinds are perfect for large windows and patio doors as well as any other window in your home. They come with a wide choice of many textures, colours and designs.
Vertical blinds consist of strips of fabric, known as louvers, hung vertically from a headrail. These louvres break up the view, allowing one to see the outside without having the blinds fully open. They can be rotated to give the user full control over the amount of light or sunshine let into the room whilst providing as much shade as necessary. They also protect from glare and permit air to flow through so as to not leave the room stuffy.
Vertical blinds are made from a specialised mid weight fabric that offers excellent privacy in a wide variety of styles and colours: from light and neutral shades to darker more vibrant tones. All these assortments are suited for a variety of needs and fashions that perfectly complement any décor.
The 127mm Vertical blinds provide the ideal size for most doors and can be custom designed and manufactured for your home or office within 3 days. Premium Blinds will additionally add a 1 year quality guarantee. Easy to install, clean and operate, and so much less cumbersome than curtains, there are no better coverings for your doors.
How To Videos
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.