No products in the basket.
Styro / Plaswood Wood 50mm
Styro Wood Venetian blinds are the perfect solution for any space. Available in slat widths of 50mm in a large range of colours. Our wide range of tints and finishes provide a variety options to reproduce the look and feel usually associated with wooden blinds. This can assist in creating a continuous look throughout the home without sacrificing on durability in kitchens and bathrooms.
|Material:||Composite Wood: PVC, polystyrene, and other strengthening additives|
|Rooms:||Good for high humidity areas e.g Bathroom, Kitchen|
|Durability:||Unlikely to fade, warp, yellow or crack|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Moisture have no impact. Slats are easily accessed for dusting and wiping with a cloth|
|How to Operate:||Operated using string tilt/lift system|
Get the Convenience of Plastic with the Luxury of Wood!
Wood blinds can offer a luxurious look to your home by adding a touch of style and sophistication to any décor. However, wood can prove to be less durable than other materials especially in areas with a lot of water or humidity. Therefore, a more durable blind is required in kitchens and bathrooms. There is no better substitute than Styro Wood Venetian blinds.
The style and fabulous finish often provided by wooden blinds can easily be replicated by Styro Wood Venetian blinds. Their wide range of tints and finishes provide a variety of options to reproduce the look and feel usually associated with wooden blinds. This can assist in creating a continuous look throughout the home without sacrificing on durability in kitchens and bathrooms.
Styro Wood Venetian blinds are extremely water-resistant. Therefore, they will not get damaged easily when they get wet from a spill or if windows are accidentally left open during rain storms. They will not likely crack or warp in heat like wooden blinds or bend like aluminium blinds. Thus making it a durable option for use around the house.
Similar to other blinds, Styro Wood Venetian blinds require little to no maintenance and are easily cleaned with the wipe of a cloth or a brief dusting. They also provide adequate privacy as they can be tilted to allow you to look out whilst not being able to see in.
When looking to create an uninterrupted theme throughout the house without the risk of damage, Styro Wood Venetian blinds provide the perfect replacement for wooden blinds. Easily adjusted to suit any requirements, Premium Blinds can manufacture made to measure blinds in less than 3 days with a 1-year guarantee for added peace of mind.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.