No products in the basket.
Roller Fabric Blinds
Discover the remarkable functionality and style of roller fabric blinds and shades available online at Premium Blinds!
Choose from a selection of light filtering roller blinds, ranging from blockout to semi-opaque and translucent. These fabric blinds put a beautiful face on privacy and gently filter light. Our unique blockout roller shades collection consists of a wide assortment of on-trend colours, textures, and shearweave woven fabrics. All of which elevate the look of your décor while offering the ultimate in ease of use.
|Durability:||Fabric can tear and fade.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe clean or vacuum only.|
|How to Operate:||Can be rolled up or down into closed position using controller chain.|
Blackout Roller Shades
Dress your windows in modern fabrics that add texture and dimension to your windows, and give any room an instant update. These beautiful blinds and shades gently filter light and work with traditional and contemporary décor alike. An excellent way to cover your windows and enhance privacy while adding a sleek appearance to your home or office.
The blackout fabrics make them an excellent choice for media rooms and bedrooms—or any place that invites the occasional nap. These fabric blinds and shades are available in varied opacities, all of which block damaging UV rays and reduce heat transmittance.
Roller blockout shades are great for media rooms and bedrooms, eliminating nearly all sunlight from entering your room, while lending the look of sleek custom shades.
All Premium Blockout Roller Shades come with an easy-to-use rolling shade mechanism, which allows you to easily stop the shade in any position. Whether they’re raised or lowered, they serve a purposeful function that keeps style in mind.
- Easy-to-use roller shade mechanism
- Mounting brackets included
- Varying light filtering fabrics
- Custom made-to-measure
- Alternate colours available
- Privacy enhancing
- This fabric roller shade is ideal for any room – home/office
Product EnquiryNeed to know more about this product? Get in touch with us, we'll be happy to advise.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.