No products in the basket.
Basswood Venetian Blinds 50mm
Our collection of luxury grade, premium basswood venetian blinds gives you the choice of popular tints, stains and beautiful textured grain finishes. Wooden blinds in natural tones add warmth and beauty to any room. Basswood venetian blinds also help increase energy efficiency and lower electricity costs by regulating the temperature of your home. In summer you can keep your blinds open to allow in the light and sunshine, while in winter they insulate your home keeping it cosy.
|Material:||Natural sustainable sourced Basswood|
|Rooms:||Bedroom, Dining Room, Office, Living Room|
|Durability:||Long lasting, less likely to fade and warp from sun and heat|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||General dusting. Wipe down with cloth while hanging|
|How to Operate:||Operated using string tilt/lift system|
Style and Sophistication with Basswood Blinds
There is no doubting the luxury and sophistication supplied by curtains. For eons their extravagance seemed to be unrivalled. However, in recent times with the advent of better and more fashionable blinds on offer there appeared a strong rival. Basswood Venetian blinds provide a vast array of stylish options to complement the décor of any room.
Basswood venetian blinds are an ideal way to bring out the natural beauty of your home. With a full range of tints and stains, they have the ability to match a wide colour scheme as well as any existing furniture and décor.
Basswood venetian blinds, like all blinds, are relatively stress-free to maintain and clean. A brief wipe or dusting prove to be sufficient. They also prove to be durable and long lasting, thus, being the perfect window covering that adds style and sophistication to your lounge or study.
An advantage held by curtains is their ability to regulate temperature (especially in winter). Basswood venetian blinds are able to insulate the room and trap the heat allowing for warmer temperatures during winter. During the warm summer months, the blinds can be adjusted to regulate the amount of light and heat that enters your lounge and office. You can also easily control the Summer breeze that blow into the room.
Basswood venetian blinds offer style, comfort and sophistication like no other and is enough to complement the décor in any room. The convenience and peace of mind provided are amplified by Premium Blinds’ ability to manufacture custom blinds in under 3 days. This, combined with a 1 year guarantee, make for a most proficient window covering.
How To Videos[types field="product-video-tab-content"][/types]
[types field="upload-file" link="true" title="View Printed Version" separator=", "][/types]
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.