No products in the basket.
Aluminium Blinds 50mm
Are you looking for the perfect colour for your home? You’ve come to the right place! Our superb collection of robust 50mm aluminium blinds has it all! Sleek and clean with complete privacy control, packaged together with installation instructions, screws, plugs, mounting brackets, matching cords and the very best working parts. Expect nothing short of excellence with these versatile aluminium venetian blinds.
|Durability:||High resilience to fade but can be permanently dented if bent.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe clean only.|
|How to Operate:||Horizontal blinds that can be rotated into the open or closed position using controller strings.|
The Perfect Blinds for your Office Space
Besides the actual work and conduct from your office, your number one priority is to provide a look and feel that is professional. Curtains, whilst looking luxurious, can seem stuffy and prove cumbersome. There’s no better bet than blinds for clear-cut professionalism, and none more suitable for your work place than 50mm Aluminium Venetian blinds.
Versatile and affordable, Aluminium Venetian blinds provide any work space with the ideal window covering. Robust, practical and modern, these blinds make a smart and sophisticated addition to any office. Providing outside views while concurrently filtering light, they also provide a sense of security during the day, and guarantee privacy.
With a vast range of styles and colours to choose from, all perfectly suitable for the office, Aluminium Venetian blinds offer the austere, business-like look so desired by companies. From classic and dark, to sleek and modern, the wide variety of styles on offer is certain to match your business.
Their resilient quality make Aluminium Venetian blinds perfect as a long-lasting and dependable window covering alternative. They are also very easy to maintain and keep clean at all times, with little hassle or fuss involved, perfect for an office environment.
Give your business the professional look it commands with Aluminium Venetian blinds, and elevate your business from mere player to powerhouse. Maximize efficiency and buy your blinds online through Premium Blinds. Custom-made blinds can be manufactured in 72 hours, with a 1 year guarantee, giving you the peace of mind to get back to business.
How To Videos
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.