No products in the basket.
Aluminium Blinds 25mm
Our custom, made-to-measure 25mm aluminium blind is a light, durable and stylish blind suitable for home and office. The aluminium slats are 25mm wide, making them highly adapted to applications where space is at a premium. Easy to install, our custom 25mm aluminium blinds are available in a wide range styles and colours. Just select your measurements and preferences, place your order and we’ll do the rest.
*Metallic & perforated finishes are not recommended for coastal or damp areas.
|Durability:||High resilience to fade but can be permanently dented if bent.|
|Cleaning / Maintenance:||Wipe clean only.|
|How to Operate:||Horizontal blinds that can be rotated into the open or closed position using wand.|
Suitable Window Dressing for Kitchens and Bathrooms
When it comes to choosing a window covering, consumers are most concerned by durability, functionality and style. Thankfully the Aluminium Venetian has all of this and more. The 25mm making the perfect fit for any kitchen or bathroom.
Aluminium Venetian blinds offer a wide range of styles, from classic to contemporary, which will complement any interior design theme. So whether you’re looking at classic styled bathroom or a more modern look to your kitchen, they’ll match perfectly with any theme.
Given the known durability of aluminium, it goes without saying that Aluminium Venetian blinds are the most robust of blinds. Unlike other materials which may warp, crack or fade, aluminium is made to stand the test of time throughout all conditions.
The material also cleans very easily. A wipe from a cloth or brief dusting proving more than enough. It’s exactly these features that make the blinds perfect for areas renowned for damp and dirt, such as kitchens and bathrooms.
With 25mm Aluminium Venetian blinds, you’re assured quality aluminium slats, matching cords and robust working parts all conveniently priced. Their size allows for extra control over the amount of light allowed in any room and increases privacy throughout.
Aluminium Venetian blinds guarantee the most durable, functional and stylish window coverings on the market. Premium Blinds offer the 50mm version of this product with a 1 year warranty, which take as little as 3 days to manufacture.
How To Videos
How to Measure your Blinds Inside (Recess)
How to measure Inside (Recess) blinds:
- Ensure that the recess your blinds is going into is not obstructed in any way so the blind can hang freely when fully extended. Look out for protruding window handles and tiles!
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for the blind head rail to be mounted onto – refer to illustration to the left.
- Measure at various places (D,E,F) as illustrated and input the shortest width dimension.
- Measure at various places (A,B,C) as illustrated and input the longestshortest drop dimension.
- Verify you have 70mm inside top wall recess available for blind head rail to be mounted onto. ( Z )
Note: We will make your blind to fit into the recess perfectly. Do not make any deductions to the measurements as our factory will make the allowances required for recessed blinds. This will be a 10mm allowance on the width.
How to Measure your Blinds Outside (Facefix)
How to measure Outside (Facefix) blinds:
- Decide how much you want to overlap the blind on all sides - we recommend this should be at least 50mm - 100mm each side in most instances.
- Carefully measure the width of D, E and F (see the diagram) and the drop from A, B and C.